Supports healthy skin condition and maintains supple and elastic pads and webbing. Provides a natural supportive type of lubrication to help reduce the risk of damage during heavy work.
Key factors needed for optimum canine foot health:
- Skin Conditioning & Elasticity: CFL-3 supports healthy skin condition and helps dogs’ pads and webbing stay supple and elastic for better foot durability during physical activity. The oils and glycerin in CFL-3 are non-irritating and can be used repeatedly as needed.
- Lubrication: CFL-3 provides a natural and extraordinarily supportive type of lubrication for canine feet to help reduce the risk of tissue damage to the pads and webbing during physical activity. Proper lubrication also reduces the risk of snow buildup between the pads.
- Tissue Repair: CFL-3 contains multiple active ingredients that enhance tissue repair at the cellular level and also offer strong support to maintain good tissue health.
- Anti-inflammatory: CFL-3 contains ingredients that are known to have natural, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory properties. Excessive exercise can cause inflammation of the foot tissue. CFL-3 reduces the risk of inflammation in the pads and webbing to help canines optimize their performance. CFL-3 contains no vasodilators that may irritate the foot tissue with repeated use.
- Antibacterial and Antifungal: It is known that many natural plant oils are antibacterial for gram positive bacteria and some gram negative bacteria such as Klebsiella, as well as being anti-fungal for 9 different species of dermatophytic fungi, such as Microsporum canis, M gypseum, Trichophyton simii, Chrysosporium queenslandicum and Trichophyton mentagrophytes. These same oils have also been shown to have an inhibitory effect on toxigenic isolates of fungi such as Aflatoxin produced by Aspergillus flavus and A. parasiticus var .globosus and a complete inhibition of sterigmatocystin and rubratoxin A by A. Versicolor and Penicillium rubrum.
- Antioxidants: Also, several natural plant oils have high levels of antioxidants, carotenoids, and omega 3 fatty acids which are supportive to tissue health when applied topically.
Blended in Wisconsin for:
10 Squared Racing
A Canicore Affiliate
Two Harbors, MN